Yesterday morning did not start out as planned.
For one, I was expecting to win the lottery last night and I didn’t.
For two, the first email that I opened was that my bank account was overdrawn to the tune of $1,200. (I apparently, absolutely accidentally, mailed some checks that I was waiting to send until I was certain we had the funds to cover them.)
For three, I have payroll in 2 days and need $4,000, in addition to the $1,200 to cover the bounced checks.
I started the day in fear, paralyzed because of what I didn’t know, namely how I was going to fix this mess.
Thankfully though, there are a few things I do know:
- I know enough about the Law of Attraction to know that there are countless ways in which my situation can immediately change. And,
- I know that if I was going to wallow in my self-pity and stay in a place of deficiency and negativity, I would attract more of the same.
So as I walked out the door to drive the kids to school, I made a firm commitment to consciously toss out every bad, freely flowing, self-defeating thought, and revert to what I believe in my body, bones, blood, to be true – what you think about you bring about, so girl get on the gratitude train.
And this is what happened on the one-lane road ride home, all in the span of 15 minutes.
- I gave the Universe a message that to help me feel better, on the way home I needed to see 3 Teslas (my dream car). Like rainbows, seeing a Tesla is my self-assigned sign of good luck. I didn’t see 3. I saw 4. And not only that, a silver Telsa actually followed me along the one-lane road from the school’s neighborhood to my neighborhood. This had never happened before! This Tesla didn’t just come from a different neighborhood, it was from a different state (as evidenced by the Maryland license plate).
- I also told myself (this time without specifically addressing the Universe) that whatever music I heard after the kids got out (because they always want to listen to “Today’s Hits”) would be a good indication of what’s to come. Here are the 4 songs that played on the radio. Seeing the titles alone still makes me tingle with delight:
- I Feel It Coming – The Weeknd/Daft Punk
- We’ve Only Just Begun – The Carpenters
- This is It – Kenny Loggins
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow – Israel Kamakawiwoʻole
“Somewhere over the rainbow
Blue birds fly
And the dreams that you dreamed of
Dreams really do come true ooh oh”
The signs are clear – crystal. But I don’t (yet) have answers. And I don’t (yet) know how this will be resolved. What I know for sure though is that even in our darkest hours, even we when issue challenges and delve into the depths of doubt, the Universe is listening and loving.
Thank you All-knowing Almighty for Teslas, songs, signals, and for unyieldingly loving us all!